Code of conduct
- All members should respect each other and welcome new members warmly.
- Membership; You will be sent an email 3 weeks before your membership expires explaining how to renew. Reminder to pay will be sent however if payment has not been paid a month after your membership expires your membership will be cancelled and you will be removed from our mailing list.
- Dress code; Please remember that if you choose to wear our logo you are an ambassador for our group. You are the public face of Magic Minders, please act in a professional way.
- Social media; Photos of other members children and information gained about other Childminders or children in their care should not be spoken about or posted on any social networking site.
- Drop-in golden rules; Please abide by the children’s centre rules. You are responsible for your own children. It is expected that all Childminders who attend help to set up/ pack away and sign up to provide snack/ craft on occasion. Up to £8 will be reimbursed with a valid receipt for snack. Craft will be reimbursed too, however this does not need to be elaborate (painting/ playdough/ sticking.) Please read and adhere to the Safeguarding Policy, Risk Assessment and notices that are on our display board.
- Vacancy Scheme; Please only reply to vacancies if you can help. Members should not discuss their opinions of other Magic Minder members to parents when they visit as this is not professional.
- We want our group to work for you; please let any committee member know of any ideas, problems, issues you may have within our group.